Alternative Energy Projects

The Carver County CDA supports the development of alternative energy in Carver County for residents and businesses.

Call Carver County CDA Economic Development Director John Sullivan at (952) 556-2789 for alternative energy project proposals. The CDA may be able to provide financing and/or financing referrals for your energy project needs.

What is the Geronimo Energy Project?

How are Solar Projects Done and Financed?

Alternative Energy News and Resources

Share on:
Translate »